If you're a Backend Software Engineer with strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot, please read on!
Headquartered in SLC, Utah, with over 1,000 employees, and in business for almost 100 years, we're an incredibly stable company that greatly values a healthy work-life balance. Recently ranked in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 2021.
Due to growth, we are actively seeking an experienced Back-end Software Engineer with a strong experience in Java, and Spring Boot.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help to define, create, and maintain the data structures required to feed our cloud services using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Build modular web solutions using React
What You Need for this Position
- Java (3-5 yrs)
- Spring Boot (1.5 yrs+)
- React, Nodejs, jQuery
- Kafka or RabbitMQ
- PostgreSQL, Oracle
Nice to Have:
- Test-Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
- Built and maintained large databases
- Have an understanding of TCP and worked with: SMTP, HTTPS, AMQP
- Worked on a large scale web application
- Worked on delivering service API's using GraphQL
What's In It for You
- $110k-$130k Base
- Consistent Annual Bonus schedule
- Award winning 401K retirement/Match *(10.5% bump in total compensation!)
- Great medical and dental benefits
- On-site dining and fitness center
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
So, if you are a Back-end Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.