Audit Sr or Audit Staff II
Job Title: Hiring for Staff II and Senior level
Job Location: Hybrid - Orlando, Tampa or Ft Lauderdale
Salary: 80k - 120k depending on experience
We are a CPA firm with over 100 employees that operates mainly in Florida. In addition to sound financial, audit and tax advice, we provide our clients with all levels of business consulting from development and start-up to maturity and expansion.
What You Need for this Position
- Public Accounting Experience
Nice to Have experience with:
- Government Clients
- Healthcare Clients
- Nonprofit Clients
What You Will Be Doing
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Research and analyze financial statements
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform services successfully
What's In It for You
- Competitive Pay: 80k - 120k depending on experience
- Flexible Hybrid work environment
So, if you are a Audit Sr, or an Audit Staff, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Kris Riegle is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
San Francisco, CA•Chicago, IL•Austin, TX•Los Angeles, CA•New York, NY Full-time $110,000.00 - $140,000.00
Campbell, CA•Seattle, WA•Boston, MA•Austin, TX•Washington, DC Full-time $170,000.00 - $250,000.00