Job Title: Employee Benefit Plan Audit Manager
Job Location: Remote Forever
Requirements: 5+ Years EBP Audit for Public Accounting Firms
Benefits: 5+ Weeks PTO, 8% 401k Match, Great Work-Life Balance
If you are an EBP Audit Specialist with experience, please read on! We are a National CPA Firm that does 700+ EBP Audits per year. If you are interested in continuing to specialize in EBP Audits and do them year around then apply today!
If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and early next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We only do EBP Audits
- We are growing rapidly
- We offer fully remote forever
What You Will Be Doing
- EBP Audits Year Around
- Advise clients and create solutions to complex business problems
- Provide GAAP consulting and compliance services
- Lead projects as required - internal and/or external
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs Audit exp.
- EBP Audit Exp.
- CPA for Manager or CPA candidate for Supervisor
What's In It for You
- $120k+ Base Salary
- 6 weeks PTO + ability to earn additional time
- 401k with 8% employer match
- Medical, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- $200 per month tech allowance
So, if you are a Audit Senior with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Gannon Daynes
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Gannon Daynes is recruiting for this position and the positions below.
Email me to apply for this position
Chicago, IL•Austin, TX•Philadelphia, PA•Indianapolis, IN Full-time $80,000.00 - $110,000.00
Las Vegas, NV•Phoenix, AZ•Salt Lake City, UT•St. Louis, MO•Charlotte, NC Full-time $90,000.00 - $100,000.00