We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT & 5G technology on the market!
We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a Sr/Staff / Principal (we need different levels!) ASIC Engineer, you'll have a huge impact on current & future digital SOC technology while being the technical leader for all things ASIC in our environment. We're talking 5G, iOT & 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for a Staff / Sr. Staff / Principal ASIC / RTL design engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit! NOTE: You can be located anywhere in SoCal as we have design centers in San Diego & an upcoming center in Orange County, CA!
What You Need for this Position
- BS / MS (preferred) In Electrical Engineering or equivalent & 5+ years of relevant production environment experience
- Background with front-to-back ASIC (SOC) design with an emphasis on the front end (RTL/Logic) design
- Strong experience with highly integrated Mixed Signal SoCs with successful commercial tape outs & releases
- Synthesis & static timing experience
- ATPG / Fault grading / scan / BIST experience
- Cadence F2B design tool experience
- Verification tool experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements on various projects
- Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Strong experience using front-end tools such as simulators, linters, or clock-domain crossing checkers
- Embedded programming languages like C / C++ / Perl / TcI / Python
- Startup mentality and/or experience a must!
What You Will Be Doing
- Add hands-on value to SoC architecture & front-to-back design, with a primary focus on front end RTL & Logic design
- Contribute to resource planning and scheduling
- Define key components of digital/system design as well as test strategies, flows and implementation methodologies
- Work on debugging when needed in a timely fashion
- Work with various teams (System, Software, RF, Analog, Physical Design, Test, DFT) and provide support when needed.
What's In It for You
- Top base pay & pre-IPO equity opportunity, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity potential (2-3 years away)
- Opportunity to get out of a big company into a growing company with global traction where you will make a huge impact on our product and customers. Why stay put and be a cog in the wheel??
NOTE: You can be located anywhere in SoCal as we have design centers in San Diego & an upcoming center in Orange County, CA!
So, if you are a Staff, Sr. Staff or Principal ASIC (Front End) Design Engineer with strong front-to-back SOC or related design experience experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.